Tag! 10 Random Things About Me
I’ve been tagged by fellow blogger and new blog-friend Cheryl Reif. It is a fun exercise in helping us all get to know each other a little better and now that I’ve been tagged I must share 10 random things about me. So here we go:
1. I have a used car salesman’s — okay, salesperson’s — license. But you won’t find “Used Car Salesperson” on my resume.
2. I love Buffy. Still.
3. I’m keen on birdwatching, at least in my backyard.
4. I love dogs and believe they are furry guardian angels. I can’t imagine not having them in my life.
5. I don’t like politics.
6. Music makes me happy, happy, happy. No matter what dark, grouchy mood I’m in, music can bring me out of it.
7. I think my husband is hot. Even more so because he’s being so supportive of this whole writing-author-pursuit-of-dream-thing.
8. I can’t really pick favorites so please don’t ask me what my favorite movie or book or author or ice cream flavor or food, et cetera, is, because just the act of trying to pick one frustrates me.
9. I’m tall. Five feet 10 inches, my friend. Not so random if you’ve actually met me, but there it is.
10. I’m a reformed sayer of “I will never” because, wow, fate really thinks it is funny when I say that and likes to prove to me just how funny it is. That is why I live in the suburbs.
So now it is my turn to tag some fellow Campaigners. And here they are:
Tirzah at A Clever Whatever
S.C. Wade at For a Writer’s Growth
Giles at High Aspirations
L.G. Smith at Bards & Prophets
The Golden Eagle at The Eagle’s Aerial Perspective